Sunday, September 03, 2006

SpongeBob



A friend of mine recently told me that im like SpongeBob and that made me think: do I really looked that goofy and squarish?

Luckily it was not due to similarity in apprearance. Phew! ^^"

What the friend meant was that im like a sponge, always soaking up things..in terms of work and life such as taking up additional work (effects of taichi-ing).


Well, i guess its just my character then.

In work, if i still can manage to do it, i dont mind taking the extra work load. Just dont over taichi-ing. At this moment, my sponge hasn't leaked yet.

In life, if ppl wants to take advantage of my kindness, so be it. If it makes them a happier person, so be it. At least i have contributed in making them happy. Somehow nobody has ever tested my limits yet....

So i do admit, my character is just like a sponge. I just hope i dont become this:

(A Real Life SpongeBob Sans Pants)

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home