Friday, June 23, 2006

Hair Cut!

Finally I got my hair cut done!

Went to the usual RM12 barber shop in One Utama to get my hair cut done. When I reach there, noticed that the usual lady is gone. There is another lady there waiting for customer. She is quite young but definitely not Malaysian, but more like a Thai. I went in, paid the 12 bucks and sat down.

I heard her speaking some weird language to her friend in the shop. Definitely not Thai language, so my guess is either she is from Vietnam, Myanmar or places like that. I was thinking to my self…should I speak in Malay or English and before I can say something, she spoke to me in fluent English. Hmmm…impressive. Here’s the conversation that follows:

Lady: So mister, how would you like me to cut your hair.
Me: Uh…short
Lady: how short?
Me: Uh…very short

(I don’t really care about my hair actually. Normally I just want to be short, neat if possible.)

Me: Let’s make it short and maybe I want to gel the hair a bit.
Lady: Ok, you want it short and gel like this? (moving her hands across my hair, showing me how it would me gel)
Me: Uh…ok (I was thinking…whatever la)
Lady: Oh ok. Like Armani is it?

I was thinking, like Armani?! What the heck?! How does Mr. Jojo Air Mani looks like anyway? I don’t even know. But it can’t be that bad right? Designer hairstyle wor. So…

Me: Err…yes! Like Armani.
Lady: ok.

And then she started cutting my hair here and there. As she was cutting, I notice my grey hair is increasing. This is no good. I need to do something about that.

10 minutes later it was done. Not bad, not bad. But I don’t think Armani have my kind of hairstyle. Maybe it’s my hair quality. But hey, I’m not complaining. At least my hair is short now. She then said that her hair gel was finished, so she cannot complete her masterpiece. No problem.

Maybe I can experiment it tomorrow… hmmm…where did I keep that hair gel?

1 Comments:

At 3:46 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

who the hell care.....it's just your butt hair...wakakaka---km

 

Post a Comment

<< Home