Sunday, May 28, 2006

I need a hair cut!

Its been a month since i visited the barber... and i look like a mess now. I have freezy and curly hair...not a pretty sight if they are longer than 2 inch. It is like in the cartoons...when the character got electrocuted..... yeah my hair is exactly like that...straight up ever pointing to the sky.

I wasn't like that when i was a little kid...i still remember i have smooth silky black hair. Dunno what happened, maybe its the food or the water or some mysterious static around me... my hair just changed.

Maybe I should try some expensive saloon instead of the normal mamak barber i go to. Maybe i should go through some treatment and whatever the stylist advise me to. What is a few hundred bucks if they can save my hair. Anyone can recommend me a good place?... Maybe I should just keep it long and see what happens... maybe the longer it gets, the force of graviti will take place and my hair will not be pointing up anymore. Maybe i should dye it too... blue perhaps...

I can imagine two outcome to this experiment:



left: if my hair keeps growing towards the sky
right: graviti actually WORKS!

imagine the hair only! im not planning to change sex anytime soon!

However... knowing myself, i dont think i would be willing to part with a few hundred bucks for a hair cut. So if i keep my hair long and unkept, with grey hair spruting out everyday, soon i would look like this:




again imagine the hair and maybe the cigarette only!


I shouldnt be complaining though. At least i still have hair on my scalp. It is still better to have some hair than no hair at all...



DOH!

so my dearest readers.. count your blessings!

1 Comments:

At 8:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep it long, keep it long :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home