Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ONE

One short introduction and we parted ways

One trip to an island, lovely beaches and sunsets

One weirdest, most embarrassing ice breaker
(One water balloon and one body part)

One glass of barley that I treated you

One quick exchange of contact info

One short email to the longest I have ever written

One caring sms to the sweetest message

One surprise phone call, and a speechless me

One lonely man, finding his happiness,

One sweet girl, enchanting my life

One year we have been together

One girl I still love most…Kit

3 Comments:

At 9:47 pm, Blogger zewt said...

WOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHHHHHH.....

this is why we score A1 in our literature back in school hahaha!!

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger Miss Pharmacist said...

WOIT!!!! He is sweet OKAYYY!!!

Ahh.. you have finally updated your blog!

 
At 7:02 pm, Blogger Shaun said...

One yellow card, one goal, one injury.

One Malaysia.

One Air Asia.

One Dog. One Bitch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home