Monday, April 27, 2009

Slamming on the wall

Felt like running at full speed and slamming face first on the wall...

You know how that felt? Really painful. I know coz I had that experience before. Yes, literally slammed my face onto the pillar.

It was in my primary school days and I was quite chubby and clumsy at that time.

Was playing "ping ping chuk chak" translated as "soldiers catching thieves" after school hours. I think I was the last remaining soldier closing in on the thief. All I had to is to rush in to catch the thief.

Run I did, as fast as I could....but i dunno why, somehow instead of catching the thief, I slammed face first onto a concrete pillar.

I could have saved the day and basked in glory for being the hero but all I got was zero, laughed at and a humongous lump of bruise on my cheek....

Definately not a good feeling.

2 Comments:

At 5:40 pm, Blogger zewt said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!! I WAS THERE... I SAW IT!!! I STILL REMEMBER THAT FACE!!!!!!!

oh man!!!

 
At 6:58 pm, Blogger Shaun said...

Butthead for some reason or another.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home